We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Modification Team Lead
Resume Due Date: Thursday, April 18th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 1 year
Location: GM building, 1908 Colonel Sam Drive, Oshawa ON
Project Title: Darlington GS Refurbishment – Design Replication (Units 3, 1, 4)
Individuals are required to co-ordinate a small team of Design Engineers to the successful completion of Detailed Design Darlington Refurbishment for units 3,1 & 4 under OPG QA program.
Job responsibilities include:
- Organization of team meetings, reporting of project risks and project performance metrics (cost and schedule).
- Ensuring work is planned as per N286.0, and complies to OPG licensing and governance.
- Issue tracking, and task assignments.
- P.Eng is an asset.
- OPG Modification Team Lead (MTL) – Able to be qualify to OPG PEL#42293 within 6 months)
- Previous work experience in Nuclear.
- Previous experience at Darlington GS is an asset
- OPG Site Security Clearance