We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Project Engineers
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 4
Duration: 12 months, proposed start date June 2019
Location: 1908 Colonel Sam Drive, Oshawa
Project Title: N/A
- The scope of work entails providing project management support to assigned projects. This includes (but is not limited to):
– Manage EPC projects from inception through closeout
– Manage cost and schedule
– Manage/administer EPC contracts
– Review invoices and track purchase orders as per approved budget
– Provide Project oversight to EPC vendors to ensure projects meet requirements with respect to budget, schedule, safety, and quality
– Perform any required liaising activities between OPG and vendor stakeholders
– Manage risks and mitigation plans, maintain a risk register for assigned projects.
– Develop business case summaries to request funds for assigned projects
– Develop monthly forecasts for the project life cycle
– Fulfill Field team Lead and Mod Team Lead role in support of execution.
– Interface with the station.
– Integrate work into Online/Outage schedule.
– Write installation and commissioning workplans to support field execution.
- The candidate should have experience in project management of station modifications in Nuclear Facilities with major emphasis on activities related to installation, commissioning, risk management and cost & schedule management
- Four-year university education in Mechanical Engineering or by having the equivalent level of education/experience, or demonstrated experience in writing installation and commissioning workplans.
- Experience in Darlington site is an asset.
- Project management experience and a demonstrated ability to provide project oversight.
- Experience with Nuclear Industry, preferably Nuclear Power Plant (OPG experience is an asset).
- Experience in project engineering, MTL/FTL experience in installation and commissioning of modifications.
- Ability to prepare coordinate estimates, schedules, execution plans, contracting strategies, business planning, forecasting.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of ECC process (change control process not necessarily OPG's processes).
- A combination of Work planning, MTL/FTL experience, project Management, Risk management skills.