We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Expert – Programs/Plant Status
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months, proposed start date June 2019
Project Title: N/A
- Support Operations with the COMS (Constructability, Operability, Maintainability and Safety) process in IPG or Outage departments.
- Work in accordance with prescribed safety procedures and regulations. Past experience as a Nuclear Operator on a Candu system is required.
- Act as subject matter expert in ESM 3 computer applications.
- Act as a project interface for project bundles for Operations, performing revisions of Operational flowsheets and field walking modifications to the station.
- Perform functions related to station plant status control, procedures, governance and processes.
- Carry out operations as a refurbishment flowsheet coordinator.
- Carry out corrective actions inside the plant status envelope to ensure station plant status is controlled, including misposition and temporary change record review (TCR).
- Perform the role of the Refurbishment tagging coordinator.
- Support Unit 3 COMS for subsequent unit replication work.
- Comfortable in the ESM 3 computer applications
- Grade 12 with 3 Grade 12 University Prep academic courses in Math, Physics and Chemistry, or Grade 12 with 2 years of Community College in an appropriately related diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in Nuclear Projects would be beneficial, supporting Operations with the COMS process in IPG or Outage departments.
- Nuclear station experience is required