We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Project Engineer
Resume Due Date: Friday July 19th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
Location: Annandale, (Ajax)
- Supporting the Specialized Projects team, the Project Engineer will perform the role of Modification Team Leader (MTL) and Field Team Leader (FTL).
- Fulfill the requirements of N-PROC-MP-0090 AND N-GUID-00700-10000.
- Typical duties include:
- Preparing Modification Outline packages
- Preparing Chestnut Park Accord Addendum (CPAA) Classification requests for appropriate work assignments
- For external agencies' work, developing scopes of work (SOWs) / work plan documents and Request for Quote (RFQ) packages for engineering, procurement and/or construction activities
- For internal station work, tracking design completion and supporting design engineers as required; tracking work order assessments and material deliveries, scheduling online and outage work orders in accordance with station procedures.
- Conducting COMS and regular stakeholder meetings
- Assigning and tracking actions from stakeholder meetings
- Completing Available for Service (AFS) packages and conducting AFS meetings
- At least 1-2 years of Engineering experience as Project Engineer or Technical or Construction Engineer
- Fully familiar with and has direct experience with Asset Suite
- Knowledge on ESMSA contract process considered an asset
- Knowledge of risk based modification process will be preferred
- Documented experience as MTL working in Nuclear or related industries will be preferred
- Knowledge of reactor regulating system will be preferred