Our Public-Sector Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a ETL Developer for a 23 months of contract role with a possibility of extension.
As a ETL Developer, responsible in identifying and defining client requirements for the purpose of developing a suitable solution to meet the business needs
* Knowledge & Skills
- 5+ years in Information Technology or Information Management
- 3+ years of IBM Infosphere DataStage ETL tool (version 8.5 or greater)
- 5+ years of experience with writing SQL queries and stored procedures with relational databases (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience with Business Intelligence methodologies and Technologies like Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc) , OLAP , Visualization business Intelligence (Tableau, Power BI, etc), Enterprise Business Intelligence Solutions (ie Cognos), ETL (SQL, Information, Datastage, etc)
- Experience being a member of a design, development project team building Business Intelligence and reporting solutions
- Experience with Cloud Technologies – Azure, AWS, Google
- Experience with Guidewire Claim Center (CC), Policy Center (PC), Billing Center (BC) datasets.
Information Management Analyst
• Assist in identifying and defining client requirements for the purpose of developing a suitable solution to meet the business needs
• Support the design and build specialized and customized applications for reporting and analytical purpose
• Test the applications including preparation and documentation of test criteria and review test results
• Support quality management and assurance on data and applications to ensure security and integrity of data
• Translate business requirements into specifications, including translating system design into program design specifications and its documentation
• Construct programs for installation and install system, including completion of related documentation
• Assist with the design, direct and implement ETL processes, including data capture, data quality, testing, and validation methods
• Ensure successful data model and database implementation
• Construct functionality for multi-media products on platforms by creating website that draw together multi-media features to design specifications
• Perform application testing in various browsers and platforms
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”