310J Trailer Mechanic
- Milton, Ontario
- Permanent, Day Shift, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- $20 to $25 per hour depending on experience
- Stable Work Environment, Opportunity for Advancement to Leadership Positions
- Overtime Available, Boot Allowance, 100% Company Paid Benefits
- Relocation Assistance Available
Do you like to be hands on, all day long? Do you like to tear down machinery and build it back up, seeing all your efforts lead to a job completed to the highest standard and don’t mind getting dirty in the process? Well we have the best job for you!
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the leading bus repair and refurbishment specialists in Canada. They have been in business for over 45 years using some of the most specialized equipment in the industry. You will always be busy with their 60-bay, over 100,00 square foot facility with custom built paint spray booths and paint prep stalls.
As our new Trailer Mechanic, you will enjoy troubleshooting and inspecting buses and highway coach buses to detect faults, malfunctions and irregularities. You have the skill and experience to perform quality mechanical and some electrical repairs on buses and highway coaches.
Your tasks will include:
- Determine the extent of repairs required
- Adjust equipment and repair and/or replace defective parts
- Test and repair equipment for proper performance
- Clean, lubricate, and perform complete overhauls on braking systems, engine and transmission systems, and suspension systems
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. We will support you through the interview process as well as your first couple of months on the job. We are here for you as much as we are for the companies we work with.
- Knowledge of Fleet Management practices and processes
- Ability to analyze vehicle problems and provide expertise in repairs and maintenance, including the use of electronic/diagnostic equipment
- Ability to carry out repair and service schedules, mandatory inspections and certifications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail, safety oriented, reliable, self-motivated and flexible
- Able to withstand long periods of standing and bending
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.