- Milton, Ontario
- Contract, minimum 4 month with possible extension
- Day Shift, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- $35 to $38 per hour
- Clean, bright work environment
Are you looking to pick up some work and see if the company could be a good fit before you commit? Our client is in need to some temporary help that could become permanent depending on business needs.
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the leading bus repair and refurbishment specialists in Canada. They have been in business for over 45 years using some of the most specialized equipment in the industry. They have a 60-bay, over 100,00 square foot facility with custom built paint down-draft spray booths and paint prep stalls.
As our new 310T Mechanic, you will be performing Annual, Semi-Annual, and 30-Day inspections with associated preventative maintenance work.
Your tasks will include:
- Determine extent of repair and supplies required for maintenance and repairs
- Complete repetitive tasked in a focused and professional manner
- Maintain and complete necessary paperwork required for inspections
- Work with other departments to complete the repairs and get the vehicle prepared to return to the customer
- Mentor and direct employees that are assisting with the repairs as necessary
- Certification of Qualification as a Journeyman 310T Mechanic with minimum of 5 years of practical experience with knowledge of heavy duty vehicles (trucks and buses)
- Knowledge of Fleet Maintenance best practices
- Experience completing MTO inspections and documenting deficiencies
- Experience in electrical and electronics, reading schematics and understanding hybrid systems
- Knowledge of relevant Government Legislation, Government Health and Safety Acts and Standards
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, excellent vision and manual dexterity
Sounds like a fit for you?
If you interested in discussing this position or learning about the other opportunities we have available, please hit "Apply Now".