310T Truck and Coach Mechanic
- Milton, Ontario
- Permanent, Day Shift, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- $34 to $39 per hour depending on experience
- Stable Work Environment, Opportunity for Advancement to Leadership Positions
- Overtime Available, Boot Allowance, 100% Company Paid Benefits
- Relocation Assistance Available
Do you like to be hands on, all day long? Do you like to tear down machinery and build it back up, seeing all your efforts lead to a job completed to the highest standard and don’t mind getting dirty in the process? Well we have the best job for you!
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the leading bus repair and refurbishment specialists in Canada. They have been in business for over 45 years using some of the most specialized equipment in the industry. You will always be busy with their 60-bay, over 100,00 square foot facility with custom built paint spray booths and paint prep stalls.
As our new 310T Mechanic, you will enjoy working in a busy repair shop performing regular maintenance and repairs for entire bus fleets, plus fire, collision repair and major refurbishments that involve disassembling of buses and reassembling them.
Your tasks will include:
- Repair or replace defective machinery parts
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Determine extent of repair on equipment provided
- Work in repairing or replacing of: Electrical and Electronics, HVAC, Diagnostics, Drive Train and Hybrid upgrades, Engines, Suspension, Braking Systems, and Air Systems
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. We will support you through the interview process as well as your first couple of months on the job. We are here for you as much as we are for the companies we work with.
- Certification of Qualification as a Journeyman 310T Mechanic with 3 years of practical experience with knowledge of heavy duty vehicles
- Experience working with either Trucks or Coaches/Buses
- Knowledge of Fleet Maintenance best practices
- Experience completing MTO inspections and documenting deficiencies
- Experience in electrical and electronics, reading schematics and understanding hybrid systems
- Knowledge of relevant Government Legislations, Government Health and Safety Acts and Standards
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, excellent vision and manual dexterity
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.