We have an immediate opening for a Data Analyst on a 9-month assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR, USA.
- Expertise designing, implementing, and optimizing data ingest ETL within a big data architecture.
- Experience with SQL and Hadoop
- Experience with Git or other version control tool
- Some experience with a data science-oriented computer language like R, Python or Julia (advanced skills for efficiency)
- Advanced Excel skills including functions like vlookup and macro development
- Intermediate skills in MSFT Excel
- Experience in the application development life cycle
- Business Acumen
- Some experience in large corporations including teamwork, independent workflow management, presentation skills
- Some level of technical/product acumen including what is a server, what are the components of a server
- Some experience in a role with transaction processing responsibility: this is because the data cleansing will mostly be transaction record or aggregated transaction data of some kind.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.