Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Software Developer on a 3 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR, USA.
- Knowledge of computer architecture basics
- Knowledge of board layout and/or schematics
- Hands-on experience in debugging platform hardware failures or board related failures
- This is is a post-Si validation team, running execution on windows and svos environment.
- Experience with silicon and HW validation methodologies
- Experience in triaging failures in a post-si validation environment on windows and/or Linux
- Understanding platform architecture, cpu architecture, platform debug skills and software debug skills. Hands-on platform validation/debug skills. Software validation and debug experience.
- Experience in developing and debugging code in the Linux environment using gcc, gdb and/or kdb, BASH, and Perl, Python
- Experience with IA-32 programming, specifically C/C++ and x86 assembly
- Experience with test content development and debug
- Experience with synthetic OS applications
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.