Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an Engineer: Electronics on 05-month assignment extensions beyond, in Chandler, AZ. USA.
In this position, you will be responsible for working with the Yield Engineers to characterize new assembly and substrate technologies as well as determining the root cause of defects on both Products and Test Vehicles. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Visual/Mechanical defect analysis
- Defect characterization by microscopic and analytical (spectroscopic) techniques
- Yield Analysis
- BKM Development, developing new analysis techniques for cutting edge substrate technologies
- Master’s degree or higher in Chemistry (organic, polymer), Material Science or a similar technical discipline.
- Prior experience working in a lab environment
- Experience with analysis techniques such as, FTIR, Raman, SEM, EDX, AFM, TOF-SIMS, XPS, TEM, GCMS and Optical Inspection, Ion Milling, FIB and X-section
- Knowledge of failure analysis techniques
- Ability to communicate findings verbally and through reports to yield engineers, LYA analysts, and other customers
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with a variety of different individuals in a fast paced, technical environment
- Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment where changing priorities are the norm
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.