Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: Hardware Engineer on a 03 months long assignment extension beyond and Full-time possible, in Santa Clara, CA, USA.
- The Hardware Engineer will work as part of a team to develop high speed data acquisition system for Intel processor performance analysis.
- The system is consisted of multiple PCBs that probe and capture data from memory, PCIe, USB-C, and Intel proprietary ports, and connected with a host PC that controls the data acquisition.
- Responsibilities will include design and develop the high-speed data acquisition boards, analyze and resolve the signal integrity issues, debug and validate the prototypes.
- Iterative data collection and correlation of the data with platform expectations as well as generation of test reports is expected.
Top Skills: High Speed digital design, Knowledge of Signal Integrity, Hands on experience in prototype debug, DDR/PCIe bus protocols, FPGA programming
- Candidates should possess a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering and have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on engineering experience.
- Candidates must have good understanding of signal integrity and hands-on experience with high speed digital design (1+GHz), and FPGA programming on Xilinx devices.
- Also required is a working knowledge of the operation of lab equipment such as scopes and analyzers.
- A working knowledge of Python scripting Language would be a plus.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.