We have an immediate opening for a Pre-Silicon Functional Validation Engineer on a 12 months long assignment extension beyond, in Folsom, California, USA.
- Develops pre-Silicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements. Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests.
- Analyzes and uses results to modify testing. In this position, you will be a member of the Pre-silicon validation team in the Cloud Platform Group (CPG), responsible for functional correctness of next generation of memory buffer/controller for high end server platforms.
- Possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science with 4+ years of experience in the area of either hardware design or verification.
- 2+ years of pre-si verification work using a validation methodology such as UVM, Specman E, VMM, AVM.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.