Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: Technician: Computer – IV on a 05 months long assignment extension beyond, in Santa clara, CA USA.
Responsible for the management of an Inventory Control lab for a Manufacturing Operations Team. Receive and verify shipments for all incoming deliveries, identify and catalog items in an inventory control system, create shipping memos, prep parts/labels/etc and package for internal/external shipments. Support general lab facility/inventory control activities.
- Assists in the assembly or reconfiguration of computer servers. Assists with the installation of computer servers in racks. Connects serves to communications fabric under the direction of a cluster engineer. HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
- Install/troubleshoot Operating System (Windows/Linux/MAC), debug network connectivity issue, install driver for new sound or video card.
- Has idea of network file storage system, disk mounting, can install and activate VNC/RD on OS.
- Has some knowledge of lab soldering work.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing according to given procedures
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Performing tests, taking measurements and recording data
- Must be able to start asap.
- Minimum educational requirement: AA degree
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.