Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Engineering Technician on a 3 months long assignment extension beyond, in Folsom, CA, USA.
- In this position you will be working closely with Engineers and Technicians. Install and Maintain reference validation platforms for Gfx Software Engineering remote interactive lab Skill sets required, not limited to the following:
- The candidate must have strong background on building computers, be familiar with computer hardware and must have excellent Windows OS skills
- Engineering design platform experience
- Installing Gfx Drivers
- Networking fundamentals
- Debugging and triage of computer system
- Candidate must have good knowledge of using SW such as Microsoft Windows, Office Outlook, Excel, and Word
- 1-2 years of experience with customer service calls and field repair and troubleshooting of user and PC applications.
- Experience in debugging engineering systems and communicating complex issues to management and users
- Must have good communication skills, be able to learn fast, work well with others and in a tense environment.
Education: AS degree in computer science and/or degree from Technology Technical school
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.