Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an Engineering Laboratory Technician on 06-month assignment extensions beyond, in Chandler, AZ. USA.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: AA degree in technical discipline (Electronics, Mechanics).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a lab environment
- Experience with analysis techniques such as X-section, delayering, SEM, EDX, X-ray and Optical Inspection, Ion Milling, FIB
- Knowledge of basic statistical analysis tools such as JMP
- Ability to communicate findings verbally and through reports to yield engineers, LYA analysts, and other customers
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with a variety of different individuals in a fast paced, technical environment
- Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment where changing priorities and the norm
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.