Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Hardware Technician on a 9 months long assignment extension beyond, in Chandler, AZ, USA.
- Hands-on involvement with platform hardware and SSD builds
- Able to install Windows Operating Systems
- Receive mother boards and hardware to build out test platforms
- Assemble Components/Silicon onto mother boards
- Program firmware to latest revisions from the best known Platform configuration or engineering requirements
- Validate rework documentation and perform Basic Acceptance Testing (BAT)
- Rework boards per platform based on specs
- Ensure boards are able to boot to Windows and conform with BKM before releasing to the team.
- Minimum education high school diploma or equivalent – BD requested for this role.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.