Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Hardware Rework Technician on a 6 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR, USA.
- Must be able to solder and perform circuit and board rework on surface mount components.
- To implement Engineer Change Orders.
- Must be able to read schematics and board Layout drawings as well.
- Responsible for system assembly, bring up, and debug.
- PC Compliant and able to install and configure hardware and software in systems.
- Perform routine data collection and system maintenance.
- Experienced with hard drive imaging and configuring.
- Knowledgeable with standard operating systems Windows, Iinux, and Moblin.
- USB and Firmware knowledge is a plus.
- Skilled with the use of Oscilloscopes and Iogic Analyzers; must be able to connect both to systems and be able to do basic configurations of both.
Essential skills / experience:
- Rework capability including expert soldering skills, board modification with blue wires, component rework with SRT, airvac, solder iron and solderpot.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- 2 year degree or military experience. IPC certification is a plus.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.