We have an immediate opening for an Inventory Control Technician on a 12 month assignment extension beyond, in Santa Clara, CA, USA.
- 5+ years of experience in inventory control
- Highly Detail orientated
- Self-Motivated and self-directed
- Strong communicator – both verbal and written.
- Professional – need good work ethic
- MS office Suite – needs intermediate to advanced skills in Outlook, Word, Excel.
Minimum educational requirements:
- Must have an AA/AS degree in business, project management or similar field
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.