Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: Platform / Validation Technician – I on a 06 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR USA.
The successful candidate will join the Jones Farm DataCenter Power Solutions team to perform analog validation in a Iab environment to test power conversion designs. The candidate will work in a team environment with specific assignments to deliver analog measurements for power conversion circuits.
- Please note this role is for someone with Analog (not digital) experience.
- Communication skills, specifically interacting with Design Engineers to use analog measurement equipment,
- Ability to use bench test equipment and follow a test plan to make high precision analog measurements.
- Ability to methodically and Iogically work through test setup issues and resolve them.
- Basic solder and board modification skills.
- Organizational skills to support Iab structure and day to day maintenance routines as needed.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: Associate Engineering Degree.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.