Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: Technician: Validation – III on a 06 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR USA.
- Client is seeking an automation/validation technician with a background in networking.
- Responsibility will be to assist the Client team in the automation of Ethernet Products automation at the SW component and system levels.
- Assignment will include, not limited to the following, Development, modification and execution of automation, analysis of product features, execution of automated and manual test cases and analysis of test results to verify correct feature requirements.
- Validation technician will also consult with development engineers to discover and resolve driver related issues.
- 3-5+ years of experience in automation/validation with a background in networking
- Must be proficient in python and python unit testing (Minimum 3-5 years’ experience)
- Ability to develop test automation framework, develop scripts to test Ethernet Linux and Windows Drivers.
- Knowledgeable in Network protocols testing
- Critical Thinking
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates and 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in Jenkins and Continuous Integration technologies is a plus.
- Networking knowledge a plus.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.