Our Oil and Gas client in Chatham, ON is looking to hire an Sr. Accounting Analyst for preparing and analysing the business client’s operating and maintenance budget, forecast and outlook, for a 12 month contract (with high possible to get extend after Dec 2019).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience.
- Ideal candidate has 5 years financial/accounting work experience.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates the ability to work and excel in a team environment.
- Superior computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of basic accounting concepts.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Nice To Haves:
• Possession of an accounting designation would be an asset.
• SAP Proficient including understanding of Union Gas internal order/cost centre structure and SAP processes.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”