We have an immediate opening for a Accounting Manager III for a Six Month assignment in Brooklyn, NY.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Knowledge of Onesource tax provision system
- Master in Taxation, CPA and/or JD is preferred.
- Working knowledge of income tax accounting principles, tax laws/regulations and standards for preparation of income tax returns.
- Experience coaching and challenging a team
- Ability to manage competing priorities and strong time management skills.
- Committed to meeting deadlines.
- Strong communications skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.