Our oil and gas client has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Analyst for their office in Calgary. If you have experience with account reconciliation; prepare customer statements; research account disputes and billing discrepancies, please consider applying for this position.
- Interact directly with the customer and liaise with sales reps and billers to manage an accounts receivable portfolio.
- Account reconciliation; prepare customer statements; research account disputes and billing discrepancies.
- Ensure customer compliance with established credit terms
- Responsible for collection procedures to maximize cash flow and reduce the risk of uncollectable accounts
- Know and understand our client's Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry and knowledge of JDE, ADP, Cortex and Get Paid would be of benefit.
- Strong collection and negotiation skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer's needs.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Multi-tasking ability
- Proven customer service experience
- Post-secondary education with a business diploma or degree is considered an asset
Please apply with your resume if you're a good fit, and one of us will get in touch with you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.