We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant on a contract assignment in Buffalo, New York.
The position is an admin support role for a high volume, fast paced and ever-changing construction group.
Job Skills Needed:
- Above average skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook to manage calendars.
- SAP experience with invoice processing and purchase order management
- Quick Learner and able to switch gears at any given moment
- Ability to prioritize and good organizational skills
Main Job Duties:
- Pcard and Storm Card Reconciliation
- Shopping Cart creation
- Invoice confirmation and payment to A/P
- Disability absence reporting
- Vacation tracking/calendar management
- Hot stick/bare hand hours
- Attend safety meetings and record minutes
- ARCOS administrator for TLS group
- Maintain DOT files
- File all paperwork for inhouse construction team
- Assemble work packets for upcoming jobs
- Schedule delivery and replacement of dumpsters
- Assist with organization of all tracking rosters and reports
- Assist with equipment rentals
- Order all office supplies
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.