Our Client is one of the world's largest Power generation industry.
LOCATION: Brossard, Quebec
CONTRACT: 3 months with high possibility of extension
START DATE: ASAP (Urgent Need)
PAY TYPE: Hourly
This role is less scheduling/coordinating – more Microsoft Office work, data entry, etc
- The Administrator II provides effective and responsive administrative secretarial services to support business leaders in day-to-day business operations and activities.
- Primary responsibilities include Proactively support internal customer by independently handling all assigned administrative duties and taking direction from and balancing the needs of multiple staff members.
- Providing administrative support to clients through effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, telephone coverage (if needed), filing, processing and reconciling T&L expense accounts, handling various purchases and making AP invoice arrangements.
- Schedule, plan and organize all logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings, training and events. Develop PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations; type various correspondences both in own signature and in managers signature.
- Provide general office administrative services.
- In some functions, but not all o Will support budget management, liaising with finance to ensure costs are monitored and controlled.
- Assist with job candidate interview scheduling o Enter temporary support requests into My Resources or other generating system.
- Run reports in excel, access, business objects and other data gathering programs o Input and update data into Oracle databases o
- Provide tactical support (answering questions on central sites and on various internal processes and e-tools).
- Help keep organization charts up to date as directed.
- Maintain filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures which may be confidential.
- At some sites, an administrator may provide payroll support for hourly associates.
- Generate, review and file pharmacy reports (if supporting pharmacy site) o Accurately maintain customer pricing files and complete contract data entry.
- Create statistics, send out customer brochures or correspondence, or document leads.
- High School Diploma, GED or local equivalent.
- 3-5 years secretarial administrative experience
- Knowledge of general office management and current computer office communications technologies; expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
- Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior level management and corporate contacts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills