Our client is one of the world's largest multinational utility and energy service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for an Administrative Assistant which will be responsible for administrative secretarial services to support commissioning and construction managers.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Must Speak Fluent French
- Experience working on construction job sites.
- The person will also need to have a car as the site is not easily accessible.
- Proactively support internal customer by independently handling all assigned administrative duties and taking direction from and balancing the needs of multiple staff members consisting of test engineers.
- Providing administrative support to clients through effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, telephone coverage (if needed), filing, processing and reconciling T&L expense accounts, handling various purchases and making AP invoice arrangements.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations.
- Expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of general office management and current computer office communications technologies.