Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Senior Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX
If you have the below experience kindly connect with us:
- Requires 10+ years of experience.
- Perform standard and advanced administrative and business operations duties for Manager(s).
- Provides analytical support within a functional organization. Prepares reports for use in business planning and analysis for assigned area.
- Works on a variety of issues and may exercise independent judgment and recommendations in selecting optimum reporting techniques.
- Develop and improve office management processes.
- Coordinate new hire and existing employee moves by establishing IT accounts, phone extensions, etc.
- Assists in the development of project plans.
- Works with project manager(s) to ensure the integrity and completeness of status reports.
- Coordinate meetings.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements as required.
- Maintain manager's calendar and schedules. Screen calls, distribute mail, and update contact lists. Process expense reports, EMRs and order supplies.
- Process Purchase Orders.
- Create correspondence and maintain library of presentations.
- Coordinate and implement special projects, maintain confidential files.
- Attend staff meetings, TDR meetings and provide meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and manage vacation calendars and time card reviews.