Our market leading Energy client located in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant / Master Data Technician. This is a contract position for twelve (12) months.
Reporting to the Team Lead, this position is responsible for supporting the creation of the asset structure within the database software tool (SAP). Opportunity to grow into more advanced tasks as experience and knowledge increases
- Creation of the Function Locations, Equipment and Materials in the database software tool (SAP)
- Support the team with routine administrative and other tasks
- Create and update user guides pertaining to this position
- Verify reports and forms for validity and accuracy
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma
- Valid Drivers License
- Minimum 5 years progressive administrative and/or technical experience in the petroleum industry
- Proficient in the use of a database software such as Access, SAP, Maximo, JD Edwards or similar
- Experience in the use of email, preferably Outlook
- Experience in the use of digital spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Business/Technical diploma and/or equivalent training and experience
- Minimum 3 years exposure to industrial equipment environment
- Experience working in a database environment
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.