Ian Martin Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant with North America's largest pipeline distributor.
The Administrative Assistant will perform standard administrative and business operations duties for manager(s).
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Provides analytical support within a functional organization.
- Prepares reports for use in business planning and analysis for assigned area.
- Works on a variety of issues and may exercise independent judgment and recommendations in selecting optimum reporting techniques.
- Develop and improve office management processes.
- Coordinate new hire and existing employee moves by establishing IT accounts, phone extensions, etc.
- Assists in the development of project plans.
- Works with project manager(s) to ensure the integrity and completeness of status reports.
- Coordinate meetings.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements as required. Maintain manager's calendar and schedules.
- Screen calls, distribute mail, and update contact lists.
- Process expense reports, EMRs and order supplies.
- Process Purchase Orders. Create correspondence and maintain library of presentations.
- Coordinate and implement special projects, maintain confidential files.
- Attend staff meetings, TDR meetings and provide meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and manage vacation calendars and timecard reviews
If you have up to 3 years experience in the above mentioned skills, please send us an application and a note about your experience.
All applicants are reviewed and those that are qualified will be contacted.