DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
- Provide analysis of existing Riverbed implementation across CSNI (National and Deployed).
- Produce High Level architecture for Riverbed on CSNI.
- Develop an enterprise WAN optimization strategy that can be leveraged on other enclaves.
- Build, configure and administer test (Functional and Integration) labs.
- Work closely with MS AD, Exchange, DataCentre and IM technical infrastructure groups to ensure that Riverbed devices implementation meets the users’ requirements for access and response time.
In addition to the PWGSC classification requirements, this office also requires resources to clearly demonstrate the following mandatory experience:
- Must clearly demonstrate ten (10) years of experience in the design, support and maintenance of Wide Area Network (WAN) Optimization based systems, specifically Riverbed technology, including the development of comprehensive system design, and in maintaining and enhancing hardware, software and other components.
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years in development and documentation of technical architectures for WAN Optimization data networking systems. Must be able to provide at least one example of this type of documentation, authored by the candidate.
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 10 years with the use of the following protocols and technologies: Space Communications Protocol Standards (SCPS), Secure Socket Layer (SSL) optimization, Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) VPNs and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Must clearly demonstrate 4 years’ experience within the past 10 years in the design of WAN Optimization Strategy for Datacentres with services such as but not limited to Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Must clearly demonstrate 4 years’ experience within the past 10 years with WAN Optimization technology for remote and deployed access facilities.