DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
- Gather security requirements to create a GCDocs business continuity plan for DND/CAF.
- Work with security team members to obtain guidance and expertise.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on GCDocs incident management plan.
- Identify reasonable service level for GCdocs mission critical application.
- Document required processes and procedures.
- Develop and document best practices and procedures.
In addition to the PWGSC classification requirements, this office also requires resources to clearly demonstrate the following mandatory experience:
- Must clearly demonstrate 7 years’ experience within the last 10 years implementing business continuity plans (BCP).
- Must clearly demonstrate 7 years’ experience within the last 10 years identifying application security requirements.
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 10 years in identifying service levels for mission critical applications.
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience within the past 5 years in participating in the creation of an incident management plan.
- Must clearly demonstrate 1 year’ experience in using GCDocs (OpenText Content Server 10 or higher) solution.