DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
- Review, analyze, and develop BusinessObjects (BOBJ) content on DND classified and unclassified computer systems.
- Manage and provide guidance regarding SAP BusinessObjects (BOBJ) Platform, SAP BW, SAP HANA.
- Research and keep abreast of emerging technologies impacting DND enterprise analytics.
- Provide best practice guidance integration strategies for Business Intelligence with enterprise platforms.
- Interview and meet with stakeholders to gather further information or for clarification purposes.
- Provide subject matter expertise to team members on SAP BOBJ.
- Create and/or update SAP BOBJ user guide and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with DND Stakeholders to offer guidance and support with respect to the VCDS SAP BOBJ development and implementation.
In addition to the PWGSC classification requirements, this office also requires resources to clearly demonstrate the following mandatory experience:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the last 10 years designing, developing, implementing and supporting SAP BW/BOBJ solutions.
- Must have experience as a SAP BW/BOBJ Developer on at least 4 different projects.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the last 10 years delivering BI reporting solutions utilizing the following tools/technologies:
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- BEx Query Designer and BEx Query Analyzer
- SAP Business Objects Data Services
- SAP Design Studio
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience implementing and supporting SAP BW on HANA using SAP HANA Direct Extractor Connection and SAP Landscape Transformation.
- Must hold a certificate, diploma or degree in IT or in an IT related field.