We have an immediate opening for an Agile Coach for a 12-month assignment in Kanata, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large Agile initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality
- Experience as an Agile Coach where agile principles, practices, and theory were diligently applied
- Experience in helping an organization transitioning to Agile practices
- Experience training individuals and group of people in Agile practices, methodologies, and tools
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Axure are an asset – Nice to Haves
OVERALL SKILLS – ABILITIES
- Strong coaching / development / leadership capability and experience
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team
- Encourage Agile approaches and ability to iterate and innovate
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead/champion change within the organization
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.