We have an immediate opening for a “Agile Coach” for a contract assignment in Webster, TX
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
The Agile Coach must educate employees at all levels, including senior, and at times clients, on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work. They provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Provides hands-on coaching to teams in all aspects of Agile, Scrum, Kanban and continuous improvement: Self-organization, accountability, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting work in progress (wip), eliminating waste, etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps including continuous integration, automated testing, evolutionary design, continuous delivery and production monitoring. Detailed technical knowledge of specific tools is not required.
Create and delivers Agile training for business and IT leaders and team members.
- Advances best practices for scaling and optimizing the agile practice.
- Provides individual coaching to team members, team leaders, executives, engineers, product owners and business stakeholders on how to be best support an effective Agile practice.
- Agile Coaching experience working with IT delivery initiatives.
- Scrum experience. We are looking for a hands-on Agile Coach to work with our IT teams to help them transform to an Agile way of working. This position requires a talented and driven individual who uniquely combines leadership skill with expert level Agile experience and lean thinking.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in working Agile in an Agile team.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as an Agile coach
- Agile Certification(s) from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, or SAFe.
- Expert facilitation skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
- Excellent judgement. Able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid, logical decisions in a fast-moving company.
- A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve.
- Knowledge of core lean practices: Kaizen, 5 Why’s, Value Stream mapping, Kanban
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.