We have an immediate opening for a Agile Tester – Intermediate for a Six Month assignment in Kanata, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance on heavy data warehouse projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading testing activities and communicating progress, issues and risks to multiple stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years of writing advance SQL and advance knowledge on relational database design.
- Extensive prior experience with data transformation ETL testing from source to target
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to data warehousing concepts through hands-on experience in testing multiple data marts, metadata models, integration of legacy and future state data and business intelligence reports
- Knowledge and experience with the following technology are mandatory: Defect management tool: HPQC/JIRA, RDB: Teradata/Oracle.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.