We have an immediate opening for a Regulatory Analyst in Waltham, MA.
This contract role is an exciting development opportunity on the Gas Enablement team with an established utility company looking for recent college graduates looking to develop in all aspects of the business field and showcase their critical thinking skills. Involvement in the program is designed to assist and support graduates in developing as leaders, increasing the business talents and skills. In this role, you will help to facilitate, lead and coordinate the development of standardized and simplified business processes within the gas business which will see to replace legacy IT systems with modern technology solutions to drive the performance of how we serve our customers.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
The Analyst will gain opportunities to develop a range of critical skills including:
- Project Management
- Agile Development
- Process and Performance Excellence
- Business Case Development
- Benefits tracking
- Reporting and Analytic
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- An aptitude for strategic thinking and analytical skills required
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills
- Ability to influence and effectively engage with multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Strong team player – the Gas Enablement team is a small, specialized team that shares resources across projects
- Understanding of utility regulations, corporate finance, strategic and business planning desired
- Experience and understanding of the US energy (electricity and natural gas) sector, issues impacting the industry and future trends is highly desirable
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.