We have an immediate opening for an Analyst I for a 12-month assignment in Waltham, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related area and 2 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience. An advanced degree/credits or professional certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of the electric and gas industry, construction, and/or distributed generation is highly desirable
- Basic understanding of key financial concepts such as taxation and net present value.
- Proficiency in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience with internal company systems (notably STORMS, Sharepoint, Salesforce and CSS) is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of National Grids business operations, company policies and practices
- Knowledge of regulatory concepts and rate making is highly desirable
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.