We have an immediate opening for a Applications Developer III for a Twelve Month assignment in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a DevOps Engineer role as well as application infrastructure related activities.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in any one of these technologies: Puppet, Chef, Ruby, Python or Shell scripting.
- Proven experience in working on AWS environments and its offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS), PowerShell, Load balancing, Firewall and DNS.
- Prior experience with tools such as Jenkins and setting up CI/CD pipeline.
- Strong understanding of Internet protocols including HTTP, SSL, TCP, IP.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.