Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire an Application Support Analyst with Lean Six Sigma for a 6+ month contract with high possibility of extension.
As a Application Support Analyst with Lean Six Sigma, is responsible in supporting the Intelligent Process Automation Centre of Excellence. They are responsible for the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) of manual tasks/processes using Blue Prism.
Daily Job Duties/Activities:
- Monitoring the running automated processes to watch for anomalies
- Identifying anomalies and working with the business operations team and external lines of business to triage and assess the severity of anomalies
- Working with the infrastructure team on coordinating/implementing changes to the automated processes (deploying updates to processes)
- Working with the analytics team to produce metrics to assess the performance of the automated processes
- Working with the development team on items triaged that require a code deployment/fix
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role
• Lean Six Sigma experience (black belt preferred)
• Experience with Automation tools and scripting
• Experience with Robotics tools such as Blue Prism (highly preferred)
• Project Management and/or Business Analysis related experience (experience gathering requirements, liaising with business stakeholders, managing timelines and deliverables)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”