- Mississauga, Ontario
- Registered 3rd or 4th Year Apprentice
- Permanent, 36-48 hours per week, 8-hour Rotating Shifts
- $25+ per hour + opportunities for overtime
- Benefits Plan, Pension Plan
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success in the Automotive Industry?
Ian Martin Group is working with a client that designs and delivers solutions for vehicle manufacturers. They combine world-leading expertise with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers must difficult challenges. Their forward thinking people, processes and products set the standard for quality, reliability and performance.
As our new Maintenance Apprentice Millwright, you will play an integral role in the completion of equipment and facilities projects as well as facilitate planned maintenance activities and emergency repairs in the production environment. You will have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency. You have a great work ethic and like to see a job well done.
Your tasks will include:
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor and working with the Operations, Quality, and Engineering Departments, and Journeyman Millwrights to maintain facilities and production equipment
- Repair, refurbishment, and construction of state of the art Robotic /CNC / PLC based manufacturing equipment in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Assembly, debugging, installation, and start-up of art, new or modified, production equipment
- Continued learning from those around you and willingness to be trained on new equipment
- Complete remaining blocks of schooling required and challenge Journeyman Exam in a timely manner once required sign offs have been completed
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. The client that we are working with offers a highly competitive wage with benefits and a pension plan.
- Registered 3rd or 4th Year Industrial Maintenance Millwright Apprentice (433A) with relevant industrial experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume production environment
- Understanding of CNC Machinery, and/or PLCs and/or Robotics in a manufacturing environment
- Adaptable, willingness to learn news skills and enjoys being on the tools
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with all levels of an organization
- Able to work a 3-Shift Rotation (1 week of each: Days, Afternoons, and Evenings)
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.