We have an immediate opening for an Architecture – Business Architect – Senior for a Six Month assignment in Kanata, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Client Management: experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business leads
- Business analysis: familiar with business engineering system concepts and principles as well as complex modeling techniques, able to align business unit sub-processes to enterprise business processes and able to lead functional requirement walk through and quality reviews
- Value management: can identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensure alignment with IT and other applicable cross-organization strategies
- Domain knowledge: deep knowledge of business context supported by ERP and mode of operations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Mature perspective on architecture principles and frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in agile (scrum / Kanban / iterative development)
- Exceptional relationship skills, collaboration across lines of business
- Strong communication skills for both internal and external customers
- Solid experience of end to end optimization processes
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years direct experience of contributing to the success of a range of medium-to-large initiatives with escalating levels of complexity and business criticality
- Minimum of 5 years in a solution architecture role related to ERP systems
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Academic : university degree in business or information systems or equivalent experience or combination thereof (required), Graduate degree in Business Administration (MBA)(Asset)
- Certifications: Certified business analysis professional (CBAP) (Asset), TOGAF certification (Asset)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.