We have an immediate opening for a Architecture – ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Developer – Intermediate for a Six Month assignment in Kanata, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years experience in relational databases, ETL, and Data Warehousing technologies such as IBM infosphere tool suite (DataStage & QualityStage).
- 1+ years ETL design and development with one or more leading ETL products and solutions
- 2+ years developing or architecting application systems
- 1+ year with Data Warehousing, Data Integration, ETL tools, Data Quality tools, Databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent design documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple platforms and formats, including SSIS, DataStage, structured and unstructured data
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple data platforms including but not limited to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Cloud Unstructured database services
- Demonstrated EDW process and design methodology.
- Demonstrated agile development and modelling abilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise design methodology
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.