Assistant General Manager
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Relocation Package available
- Permanent, Full Time
- Company Paid Benefits Plan, RSP Plan, Profit Sharing
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success in the Automotive Industry?
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a global company that designs and delivers solutions for vehicle manufacturers. They combine world-leading expertise with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers must difficult challenges. Their forward thinking people, processes and products set the standard for quality, reliability and performance.
As our new Assistant General Manager, you will play an integral role in the overall development, growth, and success of facility’s manufacturing activities as they relate to P&L activities, manufacturing efficiency, cost, safety, and government regulatory and legal compliance. This role includes significant responsibility for human resource planning, ongoing operational integrity of equipment and processes, continuous improvement activities for facilities, equipment and controls systems, integration of new production cells, and effective management systems.
Your tasks will include:
- Reporting to General Manager, and working with departmental managers to develop and implement business plan to ensure long-term satisfaction of customers, employees, and shareholders
- Lead and coach departmental managers and other direct reports so that they may accomplish their objectives in respect to cost, quality, employee satisfaction and regulatory compliance;
- Mentor direct reports to overcome operational problems encountered in day-to-day business
Working with Ian Martin Workforce to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. The client that we are working with offers a highly competitive wage with benefits and a pension plan. Our client is open to relocation assistance for the right person, and Ian Martin Workforce is here to answer any questions and assist you through the process.
- Extensive experience in Tier 1 automotive manufacturing and plant operations with a minimum of 5 years management experience
- An undergraduate degree in engineering is required
- A graduate degree in finance or business management or appropriate work experience in lieu of a graduate degree is acceptable
- Excellent communications, negotiation, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact and lead effectively at all levels of the organization
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.