Our large client is recognized internationally as one of the best-performing transportation and logistics companies with integrated transportation services: rail, intermodal, trucking, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution.
We are looking for a Test Lead to join the team.
Resources Required: 1
Location: Montreal, QC
Duration: 12+ Months
- 3-6 years on large applications with multiple integration points on various platforms
- Proven experience with HP ALM or HPQC
- Experience in a SAP context
- Bilingual (french an asset)
- Demonstrated experience in Test Management including planning, script development & maintenance, and execution.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile test delivery
- Demonstrated understanding of Test Data Management principles
- The Test Lead’s role is to ensure all projects and initiatives meet IT & end-user standards. The Test Lead is required to ensure proper test coverage as well as perform testing on the various applications that the Testing Center of Excellent (TCoE) is responsible for. This includes creating, executing and maintaining test scripts using defined tools.
- The Test Lead will apply proven analytical skills and business knowledge to ensure proper integration of business requirements and application functionality that is of the highest quality.
- The Test Lead will apply strong leadership skills ensuring direct reports get proper coaching & feedback as well as ensuring the team delivers to commitment.
Duties & Tasks:
- Provides direction in executing testing of every phase and feature of the solution to identify potential issues and fixes before the product goes live.
- Coordinates all testing related activities for self and the team while ensuring adherence to best practices and standards.
- Develops metrics for product quality and develops test programs and approaches in executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures.
- Create, maintain and execute test scripts to test new and existing functionality ensuring a quality implementation.
- Evaluates requirements from various sources, including interviews with programmers and business users, project documentation, and bug reports, and provides estimates for all testing deliverables.
- Confirms that test plan and test script evaluations demonstrate that project deliverables meet business requirements.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to appropriate stakeholders.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.