We have an immediate opening for a “Benefits and Wellness Coordinator” for a 04 months contract assignment in Miami, FL
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
At World Fuel Services (WFS) we strive to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits and wellness packages to employees as a part of our total rewards offerings. The benefits program integrates with the wellness program to ensure a complete conversation of health and well-being is shared among the employee population. The Wellness for Life (WFL) program is a dynamic wellness movement that encourages employees to be the best versions of themselves: physically, emotionally, financially and socially.
Experience with Benefits, Wellness and/or public health experience preferred (HR generalist are OK if they have some exposure to wellness + benefits piece). WorkDay and HRIS experience highly preferred*
- Assist in implementation of objectives of Benefits and Wellness for Life program initiatives
- Involved with all aspects of program delivery
- Market and promote Benefits and Wellness for Life programs to employees
- Collects program outcomes, summarizes and reports results
- Serves as a resource person for employees regarding Benefits and Wellness for Life initiatives
- Attends functions as directed by management team
- Assist with entering data and maintaining records when appropriate
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge about employee benefit programs, preventative health and fitness by remaining current with trends in the industry
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of benefits/human resource and project management experience, preferably in the health, fitness or health promotion fields.
- A BS/BA in Human Resources, Exercise Physiology, Public Health, Nutrition, Health Promotion or related field
- Human Resources, CHES or health/wellness certifications preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted