Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Communication company.
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bilingual French & English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office products and web-based applications.
- Ability to learn quickly in a changing environment.
- Proficiency in problem solving, decision making and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A passion for customer service and sales.
- Candidates must be available to work from 8am to 9pm Monday to Sunday.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will primarily handle inbound customer service support calls from existing members.
- You will work with other high energy passionate professionals in a friendly team oriented environment.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.