Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Bilingual HR Shared Services Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 6+ months
Location: North York, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Bilingual HR Shared Services Specialist role provides first level support to employees, HR, managers and vendors with Human Resources needs, including but not limited to, benefits, payroll, company policy and procedures, HR systems and employee on-boarding.
- Fully fluent in French
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work well and collaborate in team environment.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle complex and demanding situations tactfully when dealing with customers and assist other team members with problem resolutions.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize duties during periods of high volume and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Accurate data entry skills with attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing business practices
- Understanding of a Shared Service function and Customer Service principles
- Proficient computer skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and time management skills.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.