Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Telecommunication company.
We are looking for a Bilingual .Net Developer to support the team.
Duration: 8 months
Location: Verdun, Quebec, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have gained significant 4 years of IT experience as a .NET C # 4.6 and .NET Core developer on large projects.
- You have a good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, and have participated in Api REST projects in .NET (ASP WEB API) technologies,
- You have a strong analytical capacity and you are rigorous.
- You are good at creating responsive web interfaces (HTML5, bootstrap, Jquery, Angular JS, Angular 7, Typescript)
- You are very familiar with source controllers such as GitHub, TFS and SVN, automated unit testing
- You are strong in object-oriented design and you master the design patterns.
- You have a good knowledge of software development processes including agile methods, continuous integration and fault handling.
- You know the change management and release management processes.
- Dynamic, analytical, autonomous and rigorous, your excellent level of oral and written communication makes you a first-class interlocutor in both French and English.
- You have a great ability to adapt and work in a team in a stimulating environment motivates you.
- Back End-.NET C # (4.6 and Core 2.X), RESTful APIs, .Net Web API, JSON Web Service, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, RabbitMq, WCF, MSMQ, SQL Server, Docker.
- Collaboration part – Confluence.
- Automation and Delivery Tools – JIRA, TFS, Git, SVN, Powershell, Sonar, Bamboo, Jenkins.
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis phases.
- Design and develop software solutions required to meet project requirements and specifications;
- Review, analyze and modify programming systems (coding, testing, debugging) and document programs.
- Work with technical resources to ensure understanding and proposing technical solutions related to functional needs.
- Develop and update conceptual and physical models.
- Document technical specifications and test cases.
- Proactively collaborate within the agile team and with other teams to achieve common goals of quality and effectiveness.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.