Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Telecommunication company.
We are looking for a Bilingual Network Architect to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a networking guru. You have working experience with different routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, MPLS)
- You have experience with CISCO platforms (Cat 6800 Nexus 5K, 7K, 9K, ASA) and F5 BigIP (LTM and GTM) and Juniper (SRX) and Fire wall Palo-Alto.
- You are proficient on DNS (BIND) and DHCP protocols.
- You have experience in building network release plans (equipment configurations, rollback plan, impact analysis) based on business needs.
- You have already elaborated technical solution during incidents / service impacting situations.
- You have contributing experience on large scale infrastructure projects.
- University degree in computer science, IT or networking.
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Industry Certifications (CCNP, CCIE, BIGIP LTM administrator…) would be welcomed.
- You understand Agile and Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- A candidate with 10 years of experience in network delivery and support but if you think you can manage with less years of service, jump in.
- A ninja in problem resolution.
- Someone who’s enthusiastic, that can learn quickly and adapt to new technologies with strong aptitudes for innovation.
- Someone with technical depth, a vast experience in architecture and with technical leadership who will propose new solutions and challenge existing approaches.
- Someone passionate about network automation with corresponding programming skills.
- Someone who will easily transform a business or system problem into modular and maintainable solutions.
- A team player that define and communicate a long-term vision, adapt to the unknown and changing needs.
- A candidate with great interpersonal relationship aptitude as well as oral and written communication skills (a great sense of humor would be great)
- A candidate that is operationally oriented with a delivery aspect.
- Enhance your development skills with the latest technologies, the best practices with access to multiple resources and limitless boundaries.
- Embrace and foster a collaboration culture and autonomous team work.
- Expose openly problems and transform experience into learning and team fusion.
- Team interest to come first!
- Work hand in hand with our customers to create value.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.