Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Communication company.
We are looking for a Bilingual Network Engineer to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must be a networking guru and has working experience with different routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, MPLS….).
- Experience with CISCO platforms (Cat 6800 Nexus 5K, 7K, 9K, ASA) and F5 BigIP (LTM and GTM) and Juniper (SRX).
- Proficient on DNS (BIND) and DHCP protocols.
- Experience in building network release plans (equipment configurations, rollback plan, impact analysis) based on business needs.
- University degree in computer science, IT or networking.
- Diplôme universitaire en informatique ou en TI.
- Bilingual (French and English.
- Industry Certifications (CCNP, CCIE, BIGIP LTM administrator…) would be welcomed.
- A candidate with 10 years of experience in network delivery and support but if you think you can manage with less years of service, jump in.
- A ninja in problem resolution.
- Someone who’s enthusiastic, that can learn quickly and adapt to new technologies with strong aptitudes for innovation.
- Someone with technical depth, a vast experience in architecture and with technical leadership who will propose new solutions and challenge existing approaches.
- Someone passionate about network automation with corresponding programming skills.
- Someone who will easily transform a business or system problem into modular and maintainable solutions.
- A team player that define and communicate a long-term vision, adapt to the unknown and changing needs.
- A candidate with great interpersonal relationship aptitude as well as oral and written communication skills (a great sense of humor would be great)
- A candidate that is operationally oriented with a delivery aspect.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.